EMERALD AUTOMATION is no.1 recommended SAP training institute in Chennai offering basic to advanced level training to boost your skills in various areas of SAP (System Applications and Products in Data Processing) by professional training by experts. Call +91 9176677202 for course content and more details.
Call +91 91766 77202
for course fees and more details
SAP TRAINING IN CHENNAI
Looking for Best SAP Training in Chennai, EGAI is No 1 SAP Training institutes in Chennai offering professional training by experts. Call +91 9176677202 or +91 9176604252
SAP Training involves “Hands-on experience”, we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenario SAP (System Applications and Products in Data Processing). This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
EMERALD AUTOMATION is one of the Best SAP Training Institute in Chennai with 100% placement assistance. EMERALD AUTOMATION has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At EMERALD AUTOMATION, SAP Training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
What is SAP?
SAP (procedure functions and merchandise in information Processing) is the Market leading ERP Product having 282000 shoppers international in 188 nations of the world’s Transactional sales touches SAP method.In 1972 SAP used to be set up by 5 IBM Engineers and arranged a continual asset and substances institution constitution at the start. The SAP R/2 used to be proposed for introduced collectively servers, at the same time the present variation, SAP R/3, uses the tremendous three-degree patron server outline, isolated into database, software and presentation layers.
SAP is the entirely integrated with one-of-a-kind Modules and procedure that implies as soon as a solicitation has been entered, the inconspicuous add-ons journey by means of the amassing, movement, charging, backing and aftercare shapes. SAP Course in Chennai from our industry experts will explain all the advanced level of sap modules to attain the SAP certification in Chennai. SAP is said as the system Application Product in the data processing. SAP is said as both the company name and the product exposure. It comprise every aspect of business development with flexible SAP course duration. SAP MM training in Chennai will be purely obtained by our industry experts. SAP course which is offering by our professionals is relatively helpful in gaining your knowledge is a right way.
SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
SAP SD modules deal in managing all transactions ranging from enquiries, proposals, quotations, pricing and more. The sales and distribution module helps greatly in inventory control and management. SAP SD module consists of master data, system configuration and transactions. Some of the sub-components of SAP SD module are: master data, sales support, sales, shipping and transportation, billing, credit management, sales information system and so on. SAP Sales and Distribution module is a part of SAP Logistics module that manages customer relationship starting from raising a quotation to sales order and billing of the product or service.
Key Components in SAP SD
- Customer and Vendor Master Data
- Sales Support
- Shipping of Material
- Sales Activities
- Billing related
- Transportation of products
- Credit Management
- Contract Handling and Management
- Foreign Trade
- Information System
SAP Production Planning (PP)
SAP PP module is another important module that includes software designed specifically for production planning and management. This module also consists of master data, system configuration and transactions in order to accomplish plan procedure for production. SAP PP module collaborate with master data, sales and operations planning, distribution resource planning, material requirements planning, Kanban, product cost planning and so on while working towards production management in enterprises. SAP Production Planning is one of the key modules in ERP and deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of material and goods movement.
SAP PP submodules vary as per industry type like discrete production, repetitive production, or production industries.
Discrete production is an industry where produce materials change with each lot and costs are calculated as per orders and lots.
In repetitive production, the product is not changed for a long period of time. Production takes place in total quantity and not in the form of individual lots.
For most of the industry types, above-mentioned planning and execution submodules are commonly used. Before the production execution, many steps are performed as a part of the planning process −
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) run (More details later in this tutorial).
- Bill of material and routing master data is entered in a planned order automatically with MRP run.
- Planning quantities are maintained in the system.
Key Steps in Production Execution
Following are the key steps in executing a production order. It starts with a planned order and ends with goods receipt against a Production order.
Convert Planned Order to Production Order
The first step is to convert a planned order to production order. When you create a production order, type is defined in SAP PP system.
Issue the Production Order
To start the production process, it is necessary to issue production order. Till a production order is released, execution of the production process cannot start.
Issue Goods for Production Order
To execute the production order, goods need to be issued. Once goods are issued, the document number can be updated in the system.
Production Order Confirmation
All the sub processes are executed in accordance with the required operations to confirm the production as per the production order.
Good Receipts w.r.t Production Order
Once the execution of production order is complete, goods produced w.r.t production order are received and placed in the storage area.
SAP Materials Management (MM)
SAP MM module as the term suggests manages materials required, processed and produced in enterprises. Different types of procurement processes are managed with this system. Some of the popular sub components in SAP MM module are vendor master data, consumption based planning, purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification and so on. SAP is an enterprise resource planning software that was basically designed to manage resources, information and activities that are required to complete business processes such as procurement and managing orders, billing of orders and management of human resources. SAP applications work with real-time data. It has the ability to be configured according to the needs of the business. It allows a business to make rapid changes in its requirements through a common set of programs
SAP Business Process
SAP MM is the short form for SAP Material Management system. The roles of SAP MM in a business process are as follows −
- A business process in SAP is termed as a “module”.
- SAP MM is a part of logistics functions and it helps in managing the procurement activities of an organization.
- It supports all aspects of material management (planning, control, etc.).
- It is the backbone of logistics that incorporates modules such as Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, and Warehouse Management.
Features of SAP MM
- SAP MM is one of the modules of SAP that deals with material management and inventory management.
- Material Management as a process ensures no shortage of materials or any gaps in the supply chain process of the organization. SAP MM speeds up the procurement and material management activities, making the business run smoothly with complete time and cost efficiency.
- It deals with managing the materials (products and/or services) and resources of an organization with the aim of accelerating productivity and reducing costs. At the same time, SAP MM is quite versatile to accommodate changes that are frequent in any business environment.
- It deals with the Procurement Process, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), Account Determination & Valuation of Material, Inventory Management, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning, etc.
SAP Warehouse Management System(WMS)
The SAP Warehouse Management system (WMS) provides flexible, automated support in processing all goods movements and in managing stocks in your warehouse complex. The system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all logistics processes within your warehouse. The WMS is fully integrated into the SAP environment. Business processes, which you trigger in other application components, lead to physical goods movements in your warehouse. You organize, control, and monitor these goods movements with the WMS.
Functions of SAP Warehouse Management
The SAP warehouse management is able to control virtually anything that comes and leaves the warehouse and how fast or slow that is. However, for the sake of clarity, important specific functions of SAP warehouse management system (WMS) are as follows.
- It is able to manage the structures of the warehouse no matter how complex they are.
- SAP WM is able to monitor the movement of stock and process their differences.
- Allows for easy management of potentially hazardous material.
- SAP WM is able to make use of bar code scanners hence making the entire process of inventory much easier.
- SAP warehouse management is able to process all transactions that are carried in the warehouse including the goods receipts, issues and any stock transfers.
- SAP WM manages inventory at the storage bin level making it less hectic and more manageable.