OIL & GAS COURSES
OIL and GAS TRAINING
Looking for Best OIL and GAS Training in Chennai, EGAI is No 1 Oil and Gas systems training institutes in Chennai offering professional training by experts. Call +91 9176604201 or +91 8296036202
OIL and GAS Training course, we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenario OIL and GAS. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
EGAI is one of the Best OIL and GAS training institute in Chennai with 100% placement assistance. EGAI has well structure modules and training program designed for both students and working professionals separately. At EGAI, OIL and GAS training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend classes. Can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Why OIL and GAS Training in Chennai at EGAI?
Learning evergreen technology from EGAI makes your career to be rich one. Our OIL and GAS courses include all recent technologies like NDT, PIPING and ETC. EGAI is home to practical, real-time and placement assistance focused training in Chennai. Our OIL and GAS training is carried by experienced trainers based on the industry standards and training students for real world challenges.
OIL and GAS
Almost all Oil and Gas are found deep underground in tiny holes in rocks. Millions of years ago a sea covered much of what is now dry land. In prehistoric times, tiny plants and animals lived in the sea. When these creatures died, they sank to the bottom of the sea, and got buried in layers of mud and sand. As the ages passed, this organic material sank deeper and deeper. The earth’s crust changed its shape, and put intense pressure and heat on what was once only plants and tiny animals. Heat from the earth’s interior and the weight of the overlying rocks gradually changed the energy-containing substances in the accumulated plants into Hydrocarbon Liquids and Gases. As millions of years passed, these deposits turned into chemicals that are now called ‘hydrocarbons’. Some were created millions of years ago, some were created thousands of years ago, and some are being created right now! Much of the Oil and Gas production now comes from underneath the sea-bed. As the technology for extraction continues to advance, production becomes possible from deeper and deeper waters. But the supplies are limited. Every drop of oil burnt adds to the monumental environment problems already created by pumping gases like carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Many scientists worry that this continual release of carbon dioxide is an important cause of global warming.
What is Piping Engineering?
Piping Engineering involves precise calculation and software, Piping is a system of pipes used to convey fluid in the form of liquids and gases from one location to another. Piping Engineering includes production of various drawings and documents. It is very important for any industrial plant. Some of the activities for Piping Design and Detailed Engineering 3D modeling, plot plan, stress analysis, support engineering, piping modeling, support modeling and many more. Piping Engineering is big part of the power plant. Piping engineering involves Selection of Pipe material. Pipe sizing Calculation of Pipe OD’s and ID’s. Pipe Thickness calculation Calculating the thickness of pipe for the given pressure condition. Pipe pressure drop calculation The pressure drop caused due to flow of fluid from one point to another. Piping layout engineering, Piping stress analysis, Piping Support design.
Responsibilities of Piping Engineer
- Piping design engineers involvement starts right from the plant feasibility study and then to detail engineering study and remains till commissioning of chemical plant.
- Study of process requirements and site conditions to prepare equipment layout and complete pot plan.
- Co-ordinate with civil and structural engineers to finalize pipe rack, platforms, foundations and other structural requirements.
- Provide support to all purchase activities and evaluate all vendor documents for technical requirements.
- Analyze all mechanical data sheets (MDS) and develop required mechanical drawings like nozzle orientations, support clip drawings etc.
- Preparation piping layout and isometrics adhering to process requirements, erection, operation-ability, maintenance and safety.
- Preparation of piping material specification (PMS) and valve material specification (VMS).
- Preparation and regular updation of material take off (MTO) as per changes in piping layout and process piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID).
- Review the vendor supplied documents like pump drawings, skid plan, equipment data sheet etc to ensure piping requirements are fulfilled.
- Stress analysis of stress critical lines and support marking for all the isometrics. Ensuring sufficient structural members/pedestrals are in place to place all the piping supports.
- Co-ordinate with structural and equipment departments for handling excess loads and structural members and equipment nozzles as an outcome of stress analysis.
- Verify the requirements of high point vents and low point drains more than specified in process P&ID to facilitate the hydrotesting.
- Assisting site construction team for any field raised issue by providing immediate solution.
What Is Nondestructive Testing?
Nondestructive testing (NDT) is the process of inspecting, testing, or evaluating materials, components or assemblies for discontinuities, or differences in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the part or system. In other words, when the inspection or test is completed the part can still be used. In contrast to NDT, other tests are destructive in nature and are therefore done on a limited number of samples (“lot sampling”), rather than on the materials, components or assemblies actually being put into service. These destructive tests are often used to determine the physical properties of materials such as impact resistance, ductility, yield and ultimate tensile strength, fracture toughness and fatigue strength, but discontinuities and differences in material characteristics are more effectively found by NDT. Today modern nondestructive tests are used in manufacturing, fabrication and in-service inspections to ensure product integrity and reliability, to control manufacturing processes, lower production costs and to maintain a uniform quality level. During construction, NDT is used to ensure the quality of materials and joining processes during the fabrication and erection phases, and in-service NDT inspections are used to ensure that the products in use continue to have the integrity necessary to ensure their usefulness and the safety of the public. It should be noted that while the medical field uses many of the same processes, the term “nondestructive testing” is generally not used to describe medical applications.
ASNT NDT L-I & L-II CERTIFICATION COURSES :
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Oil and Gas Plant Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Oil and Gas Plant Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma In Piping Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Quality Engineering
- Diploma in Piping Engineering
- Diploma in Quality Engineering
- Piping Engineering
- Qa/Qc Engineering
- NDT ASNT Level 1 & 2